Who We Are
The Palos Verdes Peninsula Democratic Club was founded in 1952. Although the club name was changed slightly (we are now the Palos Verdes Democrats), all along we have been active in local, state and national politics.
Our monthly meetings often feature guest speakers who address current political or social issues. Special events include opportunities to meet our elected local, state, or national representatives, as well as events where candidates for office can be seen and heard.
Make a Difference
- Recommendations for Judicial Races from PV Dems Member Judge Tom Long
- New Voting Procedures and Recommendations for March Elections
- PV Democrats Vote to Endorse Safer Schools for Our PVP Kids Bond Measure
- Rep. Ted Lieu Looks Back on 2019
- Rep Lieu Statement on House Effort to Prevent Unauthorized War with Iran