Who We Are
The Palos Verdes Peninsula Democratic Club was founded in 1952. Although the club name was changed slightly (we are now the Palos Verdes Democrats), all along we have been active in local, state and national politics.
Our monthly meetings often feature guest speakers who address current political or social issues. Special events include opportunities to meet our elected local, state, or national representatives, as well as events where candidates for office can be seen and heard.
US Forfeits Climate Change Leadership
Help Us Design Your Club Meeting
The 2016 Elections are Over–What Can We Do?
- The ACLU Wants You to Demand a Special Prosecutor to Investigate Russian Influence on our Democracy
- Donate to Democrats Running Against TrumpCare Supporters
- When They Go Low, We Go Local–Be Sure to Vote on March 7!
- Find Actions to Take on the Resistance Calendar
- Indivisible Addresses PV Democrats Monthly Meeting
Several of your fellow PVP Democrats volunteered at Ted Lieu's Town Hall in Redondo Beach on April 24.
To find out how he recommends that we become engaged and take back Congress, click here.
This month's newsletter has been posted on this website. You can always find current and past newsletters by navigating from the Main Menu > Club Info, or by clicking here.
The California Democrats State Convention took place on May 19-21 in Sacramento. Many of your PVPDems attended--click here to see a report on the proceedings.